Benefits for healthy eating
There are so many benefits for healthy eating. Eating plenty of fruit and vegetables can have very beneficial results. These results can benefit your mind and body. Eating healthy can also benefit you by keeping you out of our overcrowded hospitals. Eating fruit and vegetables can reduce your risk of several illnesses. These illnesses include cancer, type 2 diabetes heart disease and obesity1. It does not take a lot to eat healthy, it just involves a little more time in preparation, but by doing so, you will reap the rewards for many years to come.
Can our Hospitals cope?
As the population of the world is growing, our hospitals are starting to feel the strain. In Australia, demand for hospital admissions is increasing at rates greater then the population growth, but, the services to meet that demand are not growing at the same rate3. This means we lack the infrastructure or personnel to look after people that are in need of hospitals. In 2017, the number of surgical operations in the U.S., increased by 21%, but hospital personnel only grew by 16%4. This again highlights the lack of staff to meet the demand.
Because of the lack of staff, hospitals have had to resort to recruiting first time employees. On average the professional experience of personnel has reduced from 10 to 5.4 years. The lack of experienced staff has meant that the hospital turnover rates have grown as well4.
This means that more people are needing to go to hospital. But there is not enough staff/beds/services to allow that to happen, so this has created long waiting lists. We are also not getting experienced doctors to treat us. Thus, one effective way to avoid these problems is to not get sick by eating more fruit and vegetables.
This creates a worry as when you or I need to go to hospital for whatever reason, chances are, we are going to be assigned a doctor that has minimal experience. Even more reason to eat healthy, so we can avoid all the novice doctors.
Now I understand that sometimes, getting sick is outside of peoples’ control. But you are here because you want to eat healthy and thus, avoid hospitals due to the effects your healthy diet. If you do like to, or would like to eat healthy I am going to show you many benefits of healthy eating. At the end, I will talk also about a special type of fish oil that I use to reverse tooth decay. It also has many extra, health benefits and it can help you keep your health in optimal condition.
How to make your body healthy
Our modern diets don’t have many of the nutrients and vitamins that our body needs. To get these nutrients, as well as having a healthy diet, I consume this fish oil mentioned above. Think of native races on their natural diet, how they were so healthy and free of illnesses. That is getting pretty close to the health benefits it provides.
If you are searching for a supplement that help keep you and your body healthy, then search no further. Click on this link to read all about it. If you are still in the information gathering stage, read on to find out more about how to make your body healthy.
There are several factors that need to be present in your life to live a healthy life. Here is a list of things from familydoctor.org, or ways to keep your body healthy to maintain your healthy state. If you were to do these things on a consistent, regular basis, your physical health would improve.
- Consuming a balanced diet has many advantages to your health as what you consume is linked very closely to your overall health5.
- By making healthier choices in regards to what you eat, can alone help prevent or even treat some illnesses/conditions5.
5 benefits, healthy eating will give you
Benefits of a healthy eating lifestyle are vast. Of the many health benefits available, here are 5 benefits, healthy eating will bring to the table.
1. You can reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack from a diet that is full of vegetables and fruit1.
2. You can protect against certain types of cancers by eating fruit and vegetables. These are bowel, stomach and oesophagus and cancers1. Fruit can help can help protect against lung cancer2.
3. Eating foods that are full of fiber, like fruit and vegetables, has vast benefits. It may reduce the risk of obesity, type 2 diabetes and heart disease1.
4. You gain many benefits from eating fruit and vegetables that are high in potassium. They can help with lowering blood pressure and might help to decrease bone loss. They can also help lower the chance that you will develop and suffer from kidney stones1.
5. There are many benefits, eating fruit and vegetables. If you need to lower your calorie intakes,. eating a cup of vegetables, that are lower in calories per cup then some other food, may be useful1. Want to look after your health?? If you are serious about looking after your health, you need to read this!