What I do to reverse Decay…
If you have just arrived at this page without reading any of my previous information I have written, you might be wondering why I recommend this fish oil over ordinary fish oils you can get from the supermarket. If that is the case, I recommend you read a review of this fish oil by clicking here.
I am sure, if you wanted to eat them, you could source your own fresh vegetables/salad. It is a bit silly the idea of having to go online to buy those things. Anyway, by the time they got to you, they wouldn’t be fresh anymore.
What I currently do now to heal tooth decay…
- I brush my teeth with toothpaste that has fluoride in it now, but just as an added precaution. I use the toothpaste that has nothing added for extra benefits. I started using a toothpaste that was meant to help with whitening teeth, but it made my teeth turn more yellow, so I went back to the basic toothpaste.
- I take 2 fish oil capsule daily which helps prevent anymore tooth decay from forming. It also helps maintain good health. I have a review of this fish oil here.
- I eat eggs for breakfast (These eggs are laid by free range chooks as chooks allowed to eat what they want, eg, grass etc, are better for you)
- I eat freshly cut, uncooked vegetables and salad such as capsicum, tomato, celery, cucumber and carrots.
- I eat fresh fruit as well.
- I also eat steamed broccoli.
- I drink ample quantities of milk and even though it is pasteurised, it is from a smaller producer. In areas where grocery stores are the only options for dairy products, then people should use grass-fed, pasteurised products from smaller producers in order to maximise the health benefits gained from consuming them. Remember, cheap milk is cheap for a reason1.
1 Ramiel Nagel, Cure Tooth Decay – Remineralize cavities and repair your teeth naturally with good food.